- Leading a program on inclusive citizenship with focus on Syria, in coordination with the director and the Syria program manager
- Reviewing of project proposals; preparing budgets and monitoring expenditures, develop capacity building and other support for partners monitoring of ongoing projects
- Organization of conferences and visitor programs
- Undertake specific literature review, policy research and writing assignments in order to contribute to the production of strategic planning documents
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Excellent analytical and factual grasp of regional politics focusing on Syria, civil society and grassroots movements
- Knowledge in project planning, implementation and administration
- Working experience with NGOs in the region
- Demonstrated ability to function independently within a broad framework, conceptualize projects in a creative manner and interact with individuals and non-governmental as well as governmental institutions in a professional way
- Excellent English skills and a working level of Arabic required
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to travel desirable
What we offer: Working with a highly motivated, creative and supportive team.
Please send a resume of no more than 2 pages and letter of interest using the subject line PM Syria 2018 no later than July 15, 2018 to the following Email: LB-Trainee2@LB.boell.org