- Zimbabwe’s 2018 Elections: Charismatic Appeals vs. Performance Legitimacy
26.Jul.2018 - 14:46
- Zimbabwe's 2018 Elections: The Changing Footprints of Traditional Leaders
26.Jul.2018 - 14:34
- Yugoslavia's 1968
23.Jul.2018 - 17:31
- 1968 as Discomfort and Inspiration
23.Jul.2018 - 16:59
- 7th European History Forum at Heinrich Böll Foundation
19.Jul.2018 - 18:20
- Landmines in the Donbass conflict zone: threats for the population and the necessity of mine clearance
17.Jul.2018 - 18:20
- Family and gender in Orbán’s Hungary
04.Jul.2018 - 15:13
- Hungary to imprison NGO workers helping asylum seekers and other migrants
26.Jun.2018 - 11:57
- If US-North Korea talks fail, nuclear proliferation in Northeast Asia may escalate
18.Jun.2018 - 12:06
- Orbán - A Trendsetter?
07.Jun.2018 - 16:43
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partners on projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.