- App-learning on Khmer Rouge history: an internet-based multimedia application
14.Feb.2018 - 18:23
- IT giants in China: a tough business
14.Feb.2018 - 17:32
- Re-thinking media reform in Southeast Asia: promoting a participatory approach
14.Feb.2018 - 16:22
- The curious case of vox populi 2.0: ASEAN’s complicated romance with social media
14.Feb.2018 - 15:54
- Halfway there: Myanmar’s difficult transition toward freedom of expression
14.Feb.2018 - 14:29
- Pakistan’s cybercrime law: boon or bane?
14.Feb.2018 - 14:05
- How social media is changing afghan society
14.Feb.2018 - 13:10
- Aadhaar: the Indian biometric ID system has potential but presents many concerns
14.Feb.2018 - 12:21
14.Feb.2018 - 12:00
- “Restricting women’s space on the internet is a violation of their rights”
14.Feb.2018 - 11:21
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partners on projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.