- “A decision as important for Europe as it is for Hungary” – Benedek Jávor on the Sargentini Report
20.Sep.2018 - 15:41
- The Sargentini Report – Its background and what it means for Hungary and for the EU
19.Sep.2018 - 11:14
- Last to escape, first to disarm? Three scenarios of peace and war on the Korean Peninsula
04.Sep.2018 - 12:43
- Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in the Middle East and North Africa
31.Aug.2018 - 11:55
- Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
31.Aug.2018 - 11:38
- Promoting Peace on the Korean Peninsula: Departure Points for Europe
29.Aug.2018 - 14:34
- Zimbabwe’s 2018 Elections: Charismatic Appeals vs. Performance Legitimacy
26.Jul.2018 - 14:46
- Zimbabwe's 2018 Elections: The Changing Footprints of Traditional Leaders
26.Jul.2018 - 14:34
- Yugoslavia's 1968
23.Jul.2018 - 17:31
- 1968 as Discomfort and Inspiration
23.Jul.2018 - 16:59
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partners on projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).
hbs-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.