The festival will feature a variety of musicians and performance artists such as singer Tania Saleh, theatrical Collectif Kahraba and circus company Cirquenciel among others. There will be a variety of activities for children and adults, making it the perfect destination for a weekend family outing!
It will also feature several organisations that are actively involved in environmental and societal matters and offer a large range of workshops for the youth.
The festival is open to everyone and will be FREE OF CHARGE.
Food and refreshments by Souk el Tayeb.
This Years' edition:
Saturday, 17th and Sunday, 18th September, 14.00 – 17.00
Les Amis des marionnettes
Saturday, 17th September, 17.00 – 18.00
Saturday, 17th September, 20.30 – 22.00
MAP- Media Association for Peace
Talent Show on Sunday, 18th September, 15.00 – 17.00
Sunday, 18th September, 16.00 – 17.30
Walkabout Drum Circle
Sunday, 18th September, 16.30 – 17.40
adham al dimashki أدهم الدمشقي
Sunday, 18th September, 19.00 – 19.30
Sunday 18th September, 20.00 – 20.40
Sunday, 18th September, 21.00 – 22.30
*throughout the day, a number of organizations will be running the following activities from 10:00:
• Souk el Tayeb/ Food Market
• Face painting by himaya
• Workshops and a puppet show by ABAAD
• Debate and drawing session by Little Agenda
• Backgammon and chess
• Storytelling for children by ASSABIL, Al Jana Center and Ana Aqra
• Writing Corner for children
• Portrait Corner by Illustrators from ALBA
• Waste separation activities by Green Line
• Introduction to ecotourism by the Nature Conservation Centre
• Guided Tours of Horsh Beirut by Nahnoo (from 17:00)
Ministry of Culture Lebanon
Welfare Association - Taawon Lebanon مؤسسة التعاون - لبنان